There’s little doubt that "marketing strategy" is one of the biggest challenges facing folks working every day in leadership positions at nonprofits. We’ll have a lot more to say about this in the days ahead. But here are a group of articles we’ve already published on some of the relevant issues:
- Communicating on Difficult Issues
- Generations XYZ: Piercing the Veil of Skepticism
- Getting Great Audience and Stakeholder Feedback, at Little Cost (Case Study)
- Get to Know Your Audience via a Web-Based Survey
- Giving New Life to the "Same Old"
- How to Communicate Effectively in Troubled Times
- How to Communicate Post-Tsunami – Appropriate Strategies for Nonprofits