I promise you it’ll be an incredibly worthwhile three hours when you do. In E-Newsletters: Five Steps to High-Impact, Low-Cost Communications, you’ll learn everything you need to get an e-newsletter going for your nonprofit, or to strengthen the one you have.
You’ll learn how to :
- Clarify realistic goals for your e-newsletter, and who you have to reach to achieve them.
- Shape the right approach — content, style, how much interactivity with readers.
- Design the most effective delivery — frequency,"look and feel."
- Master the mechanics — opt-in vs. double opt-in, list management, in-house vs. outsource.
- Promote your e-newsletter to get the most from your effort.
Best of all, you’ll walk out of the workshop with a plan for your e-news launch or revision, ready to be implemented.
Register today. Just a few seats are left.
Are you Getting Attention? Subscribe to our free e-newsletter today.