MarketingSherpa is seeking nominations for its second annual Email
Ten entry categories include:
- best email newsletter
- best email solo blast promotion
- best triggered campaign
- best opt-in
(list growth) campaign
- best automated campaign (via autoresponders).
Judges will be evaluating the following, with most important listed first:
1. Results data and what measurements your team deemed to be most important to track.
2. Copy/content — is it tailored and relevant to your audience?
3. Landing page (if applicable) — is it clearly allied with the email campaign?
4. Layout and graphics (if applicable).
5. Use of best email practices regarding permission, relevancy, whitelisting/avoiding filters.
If your nonprofit works hard on email marketing, take a few minutes to look at your strengths and successes, and to enter.
Deadline for entries is Friday, Feb. 16. Here’s more info and entry forms.
Entry is $150. Definitely but it’s worth the investment if you’re good at this. And to tell you the truth, even if your not email kings and queens right now, striving to improve your email marketing for entry in next year’s award competition is a great motivation for you and your colleagues.
Are you Getting Attention? Subscribe to my free e-newsletter today.