Lots to learn (and swipe) from MarketingSherpa’s Email Award Winner Gallery 2007. Most of these highly successful email campaigns and example are great models for your nonprofit marketing. Winners include B-to-B campaigns, best email newsletters, best retail promotions and even best podcasts from Nickelodeon, Dell, AAA, Doubleday and The Motley Fool.
Here are a couple of my favorites:
- Olympus Cameras for Best E-News for Marketing Purposes (designed to build brand, create loyalty, increase customers/members/donors)
- Value-filled e-news on digital photography
- Well-chunked, with each chunk fully visible in the preview panel (many readers use the panel to read, rather than fully opening emails)
- Over 50% of content is from readers.
- Intevation Report for Best Welcome Letter for New Subscribers
- This inspirational welcome letter goes way beyond the basics, linking to best-of articles and white papers
- I’ve posted more guidelines on welcome letters here.
Dive in and steal as many ideas as you can today! Or swipe, as they say in the marketing world.
Get the Getting Attention e-news? Subscribe now for key articles and case studies on nonprofit communications.