April 6th Update–
Take a look at these project proposals already submitted for some inspirational ideas.
If your organization is working on a project that:
• Uses the power of community and social networks to create change
• Uses existing, or newly developed technology tools for social impact
• Has a sound financial model
• Has a clear way to measure success
• Shows strong leadership, passion and resourcefulness
• Exhibits a passion for social change…
Then apply for the NetSquared Innovation Fund Award. Applications are due April 6th with voting — by the "general public" (remember, there is no general public audience, anyone who knows NetSquared is interested in nonprofits and technology/online communications) the following week.
Get the Getting Attention e-news? Subscribe now for key articles and case studies on nonprofit communications.