We’re just one week out from Fundraising Day in New York(FRDNY), which is always one of the most valuable professional development immersions for me. I’ll be there blogging next Friday, June 13th. Hope to see you.
There’s no doubt that nonprofit marketing is twinned with fundraising. So it’s critical that we marketers understand trends, successes, concerns and vision in fundraising. Without that understanding, we’re driving blind.
Here are a couple of the sessions I’m really looking forward to:
- Losing a major donor: How to recover when they say goodbye
- We all lose donors, email subscribers, volunteers. What’s next?
- Access the new source of funding: Hedge funds and family foundations
- Are there new audiences out there you should be reaching?
- The power of saying thank you
- We don’t say it enough; what else are we forgetting to say?
The exhibits are great too — a useful way to stay up to date on new tools; and to see old friends and colleagues. Register now.
BTW, you’ll find lots of useful guidance, tools and case studies in these free downloads of presentations from past FRDNYs.
P.S. If you want to chat at FRDNY (I’d love it), look for me. I’ll be the one in the Getting Attention t-shirt.
Missing out on the Getting Attention e-newsletter? Subscribe now for in-depth articles and case studies on nonprofit marketing.