Then place your vote now for the 2008 Getting Attention Nonprofit Tagline Awards.
The 56 tagline finalists have been carefully culled from more than 1,000 taglines submitted to the Getting Attention Tagline Survey. The organizations behind the taglines have done a fantastic job in putting eight words or less to work to build their brands.
Now it’s your turn to select the best.
More than 1,500 of your peers have voted already. Here’s what a few of them have to say:
- “I loved being able to see all these approaches, the contrast is stark between what works (communicates, evokes my interest) for me, and what doesn’t.”
- “Great examples of the struggle to create taglines with meaning.”
- “By voting, I learned how to make our tagline better.”
- “Fascinating survey… while completing it there were so many factors that were influencing my choices. Upbeat? Positive? Short & pithy? Too many words? Starting with a negative?”
- “Mostly I reacted with my gut. Did it clearly tell me the story? Did it make me want to know more? Did it move me to action?”
VOTE TODAY; it’ll take you 7 minutes or less. Polls close Friday, June 20th.
Strengthen your tagline with the Getting Attention Nonprofit Tagline Report. You’ll get a free copy (due in July), when you subscribe to the Getting Attention e-newsletter (featuring in-depth articles and case studies on nonprofit marketing).