I've received lots of "what's next" queries in the last week, and wanted to update you on next steps:
- The Getting Attention team is now reviewing the 1,700+ tagline entries by category, and selecting finalists according to the criteria established in the Nonprofit Tagline Report.
- Finalists will be announced in early September.
- You'll be asked to vote for the winning taglines in each of the 13 entry categories. Voting will remain open throughout September.
- Winners of the 2009 tagline awards will be announced in October.
- The updated 2009 Nonprofit Tagline Report, featuring 2009 winners and finalists and a database of 2,500 nonprofit taglines, will be published in late fall 2009.
BTW, all Getting Attention e-update subscribers, and 2009 award entrants, will receive the Report automatically, at no charge. If you want to make sure you get the report, subscribe today to Getting Attention e-updates.