Vote now (but once only, thanks to all of you who have already done so) for the 2009
Vote now (but once only, thanks to all of you who have already done so) for the 2009Getting Attention Nonprofit Tagline Awards. Polls close Wed., 9/30 at midnight.
- Sharpen your understanding of what works in nonprofit communications.
- Inform and inspire your organization's messaging.
- Give you the chance to register for the free 2009 Nonprofit Tagline Report, with 2,500 tagline examples.
The 60 finalists were selected from over 1,700 tagline entries. Now it's *your* turn to choose the best.
More than 4,000 of your peers have voted already. Here's what some of them have to say:
- "Great examples of the struggle to create taglines with meaning."
- "By voting, I learned how to make our tagline better."
- "Thank you for doing this. Helping non-profit boards understand
the power of marketing is difficult. When you have excellence to point
to, it helps!"
Vote now! Less than 48 hours left to do so.
P.S. Thanks again to those of you who have already voted! Only one vote please.