- Sharpen your understanding of what works and what doesn't communications-wise.
- Inform and inspire your organization's messaging.
- Give you the chance to register for the free 2009 Nonprofit Tagline Report, with 2,500 tagline examples.
The 60 finalists were selected from over 1,700 tagline entries. Now it's *your* turn to choose the best.
More than 3,000 of your peers have voted already. Here's what some of them have to say:
- "Great examples of the struggle to create taglines with meaning."
- "By voting, I learned how to make our tagline better."
- "Thank you for doing this. Helping non-profit boards understand the power of marketing is difficult. When you have excellence to point to, it helps!"
Polls close midnight, Wednesday, September 30th.
P.S. Thanks so much to those of you who have already voted! Only one vote please.