I’d like to ask for your help. I’m putting together a presentation and an article, on two different topics, and want to highlight my guidance with real-life stories of nonprofit marketing in action. Here’s what I’m looking for:
1) Are you using a keyword strategy as the first (or only) step to search engine optimization (SEO)?
- I’m writing an e-update article that guides organizations on how to identify the right keywords for SEO (the first step to getting your org’s online content as far up in search engine results as you can, ideally in the first 10).
- Seeking mini-case studies of organization’s who are doing this.
- Please share your story here. It will take 5 minutes, at most! Thanks.
2) Are you integrating your social media outreach into your overall communications strategy?
- I’m speaking at NTC on this crucial topic, and need some case studies from small or medium organizations to share.
- Please share your story here. Won’t take more than a few minutes.
If you can’t answer yes to either question, but you know a colleague at another organization who can, please forward this request.