Great Words Promoting Good Causes
Vote now (but just once) for the 2010 Getting Attention Nonprofit Tagline Awards. Polls close Wed., 10/6 at midnight.
- Sharpen your understanding of what works in nonprofit communications.
- Inform and inspire your organization’s messaging.
- Give you the chance to register for the free 2011 Nonprofit Tagline Report and online database with more than 4,800 tagline examples.
The 70 finalists were selected from over 2,700 tagline entries. Now it’s your turn to choose the best.
More than 5,600 of your peers have voted already. Here’s what some of them have to say:
- “Great examples of the struggle to create taglines with meaning.”
- “By voting, I learned how to make our tagline better.”
- “Thank you for doing this. Helping nonprofit boards understand
the power of marketing is difficult. When you have excellence to point to, it helps!”
Vote now! Less than 48 hours left to do so.
P.S. Thanks again to those of you who have already voted!