Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
We’re getting a great response from you on the value of marketing-specific job postings. People are reading!
1) Communications Director, Advancement Project, (Washington, D.C.).
2) Communications Manager, The Center for Arts Education, (New York, NY).
3) Communications Production Manager, The Children’s Aid Society, (New York, NY).
4) Deputy Director, Direct Marketing, USA for UNHCR (The UN Refugee Agency), (Washington, D.C.).
5) Director of Communications, Connecticut Association of Nonprofits, (Hartford, CT).
6) Marketing and Communications Intern, Wildlife In Need Center, (Oconomowoc, WI).
8) Online Engagement Manager (part-time), Friends of Quinn, (Washington, D.C.).
9) Senior Manager Media Relations, Ocean Conservancy, (Washington, D.C.).
10) Web and New Media Manager, Center for Community Change, (Washington, D.C.).
1) Ad Sales Representative, The Nonprofit Quarterly, (Boston, MA).
2) Communications and Marketing Director, The Center for Media Justice, (Oakland, CA).
3) Communications/Office Intern (stipend), Amazon Conservation Team (Arlington, VA)
4) Director of Digital Strategy, Sierra Club, (San Francisco, CA).
5) Director, Publications , The Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati, (Cincinnati, OH).
6) Global Director of Digital Innovation, Greenpeace USA, (Washington D.C. or San Francisco, CA).
7) Manager Digital Communications, Plan Canada, (Toronto, Ontario, Canada).
9) Marketing and Communications Intern, Urban League of Greater Madison, (Madison, WI).
10) Senior Communications Officer, California HealthCare Foundation, (Oakland, CA).
11) Senior Marketing Associate, InterAction, (Washington, D.C.).
12) Senior Vice President, External Relations, Water for People, (Denver, CO).
13) Summer Internships, USA for UNHCR (The UN Refugee Agency), (Washington D.C.). More than Filing: Making a difference for Refugees!