Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Associate Director of Marketing Services, American Physical Therapy Association, (Alexandria, VA).
2) Associate Web Producer, Fenton, (New York, NY).
3) Communications Manager, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, (Battle Creek, MI).
5) Director of Marketing, Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Inc., (Rhinebeck, NY).
6) Director of U.S. Development, Nonviolent Peaceforce, (Minneapolis, MN).
7) Marketing Communications Specialist, The San Francisco Foundation, (San Francisco, CA).
8) Social Media Intern (unpaid, course credit available), Green America, (Washington, D.C.).
9) Special Events Manager, NARAL Pro-Choice California, (San Francisco, CA).
10) Vice President of Communications, Arcus Foundation, (New York, NY).
1) Communications Director, Advancement Project, (Washington, D.C.).
2) Communications Manager, The Center for Arts Education, (New York, NY).
3) Communications Production Manager, The Children’s Aid Society, (New York, NY).
4) Deputy Director, Direct Marketing, USA for UNHCR (The UN Refugee Agency), (Washington, D.C.).
5) Director of Communications, Connecticut Association of Nonprofits, (Hartford, CT).
6) Marketing and Communications Intern, Wildlife In Need Center, (Oconomowoc, WI).
8) Online Engagement Manager (part-time), Friends of Quinn, (Washington, D.C.).
9) Senior Manager Media Relations, Ocean Conservancy, (Washington, D.C.).
10) Web and New Media Manager, Center for Community Change, (Washington, D.C.).
P.S. Post your open positions –Submit your jobs here, today!