Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Marketing and Communications, Manager, DonorsChoose.org, aiming to bring consumers and companies to the org’s “front door.”
2) Membership Manager, Slow Food USA – Foodie alert! SFU is seeking a an experienced, innovative, and visionary staffer to build membership and inspire members to increase and deepen their engagement. Key experience includes online and face-to-face organization and fundraising.
3) Communications Analyst, Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) – ICIC is seeking a staffer with a few years experience to craft marketing plans for its research and small business programs, and develop online and print marketing products.
4) Publications Director, National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) – This role leads a team to produce high-impact but accessible publications that communicate NRDC’s scientific findings, policy recommendations, development agenda, and other core messages.
5) Communications Professional, Burness Communications, Andy Burness and team are consummate communications folks, and among the nicest and smartest people I know. It could only be a treat to work with the Burness team – job is for a mid-level communications expert.
1) Communications Manager, CARE Canada – CARE is looking for the right person to take on media relations and PR responsibilities within its Fundraising and Communications Team. The team’s ultimate goal is to increase CARE Canada’s engagement with Canadians.
2) Website and Communications Manager, Five Talents – This is a fantastic opportunity for a superstar storyteller and community facilitator! Five Talents – focused on fighting poverty, creating jobs and empowering those living in poverty via savings and microcredit programs, business training and spiritual development.
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a robust website strategy while managing and coordinating internal and external communications, marketing, media relations and the org brand. Your goal is to develop and nurture a growing community of donors and volunteers.
3) Director, Activating Innovation , EmcArts – EmcArts is a thoughtful organization filled with brilliant people committed to helping the arts and culture sector thrive. This job will be challenging and, for the right person, an amazing opportunity to play a key role in helping arts organizations re-imagine their role in an ever evolving civilization.
Do ask me to post your open positions–for FT or PT staff, internships and/or consultants — for nonprofits, grantmakers and those firms that sell to and support those organizations! I’m glad to share them with the Getting Attention community. Submit your jobs via this form now!