I’m thrilled to share so many great opportunities with you. There are so many that I’ve skipped the descriptions (but they’re all avialable through the links! This is a trend I’d like to see continue. Thanks to all of you who have shared these listings.
Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Ad Sales Representative, The Nonprofit Quarterly, (Boston, MA).
2) Communications and Marketing Director, The Center for Media Justice, (Oakland, CA).
3) Communications/Office Intern (stipend), Amazon Conservation Team (Arlington, VA)
4) Director of Digital Strategy, Sierra Club, (San Francisco, CA).
5) Director, Publications , The Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati, (Cincinnati, OH).
6) Global Director of Digital Innovation, Greenpeace USA, (Washington D.C. or San Francisco, CA).
7) Manager Digital Communications, Plan Canada, (Toronto, Ontario, Canada).
9) Marketing and Communications Intern, Urban League of Greater Madison, (Madison, WI).
10) Senior Communications Officer, California HealthCare Foundation, (Oakland, CA).
11) Senior Marketing Associate, InterAction, (Washington, D.C.).
12) Senior Vice President, External Relations, Water for People, (Denver, CO).
13) Summer Internships, USA for UNHCR (The UN Refugee Agency), (Washington D.C.). More than Filing: Making a difference for Refugees!
1) Email Marketing Manager, Center for American Progress, (Washington D.C.).
2) New Media Coal Fighter, CREDO Action, (San Franciso, CA).
3) Membership Social Media Internship, Environmental Defense Fund, (New York, NY).
4) Director of Communications, University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC), (Baltimore, MD).
5) Senior Development Manager, Social Accountability International (SAI), (New York, NY).
6) Director of Communications, Center for Reproductive Rights, (New York, NY).
P.S. Please post your open positions –– for FT or PT staff, internships and/or consultants — for nonprofits, grantmakers and those firms that provide services to both types of organizations! I’ll be glad to share them with the Getting Attention community. Submit your jobs here, today!