I promise you it’ll be an incredibly worthwhile three hours when you do.
In Breakthrough E-Newsletters: 5 Steps to Shaping E-Communications that Connect, you’ll learn everything you need to get a high-impact e-newsletter going for your nonprofit, or to strengthen the one you have.
You’ll learn how to:
- Define realistic goals for your e-newsletter and who you have to reach to achieve them
- Shape the right approach—content, style, how much interactivity with readers
- Design the most effective delivery—frequency, “look and feel”
- Master the mechanics—opt-in vs. double opt-in, list management, in-house vs. outsource
- Promote your e-newsletter to get the most from your effort
Best of all, you’ll walk out of the workshop with a practical, doable plan for your e-news launch or revision, ready to be implemented!
Register right now; just a few seats left.
P.S. Get more in-depth case studies, templates and tools, and guidance for nonprofit marketing success — all featured in the twice-monthly Getting Attention e-update. Subscribe today.