Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Communications Intern, Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, (Oakland, CA).
2) Communications Officer, The Goldman Environmental Foundation, (San Francisco, CA).
3) Director of Communications and Assistant to the President, Fenton, (New York, NY).
4) Director of Marketing and Communications, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), (San Francisco, CA).
5) Director of Strategic Communications, The Annie E. Casey Foundation, (Baltimore, MD).
6) Editor, California HealthCare Foundation, (Oakland, CA).
7) Entertainment Media Strategist, The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), (Los Angeles, CA).
8) Graphic Designer (part-time), Colorlines, (New York, NY – work remotely).
9) Manager, Communications and Public Relations, Hetrick-Martin Institute, (New York, NY).
10) Manager of Communications, Bay Cove Human Services, (Boston, MA).
11) Online Communications Director, Alaska Wilderness League, (Washington, D.C.).
12) Senior Fundraising Analyst, Blackbaud, (Cambridge, MA).
13) VP of Marketing and Communications, Partners in Health, (Boston, MA).
14) Web, Publications, & Social Media Specialist, Independent Sector, (Washington, D.C.).
15) Web and Multimedia Assistant, United Nations Alliance of Civilizations, (New York, NY).
16) Website Coordinator, Service Women’s Action Network, (New York, NY).
1) Associate Director of Marketing Services, American Physical Therapy Association, (Alexandria, VA).
2) Associate Web Producer, Fenton, (New York, NY).
3) Communications Manager, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, (Battle Creek, MI).
5) Director of Marketing, Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Inc., (Rhinebeck, NY).
6) Director of U.S. Development, Nonviolent Peaceforce, (Minneapolis, MN).
7) Marketing Communications Specialist, The San Francisco Foundation, (San Francisco, CA).
8) Social Media Intern (unpaid, course credit available), Green America, (Washington, D.C.).
9) Special Events Manager, NARAL Pro-Choice California, (San Francisco, CA).
10) Vice President of Communications, Arcus Foundation, (New York, NY).
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!