Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
2) Communications Manager, Community Health Network, (New York, NY)
3) Communications Manager, Planned Parenthood of South Florida and the Treasure Coast, (West Palm Beach, FL)
4) Communications Manager, Women’s Community Clinic, (San Francisco, CA)
5) Director of Marketing & Communications, Jewish Federation of Cleveland, (Cleveland, OH)
6) Director, Social Marketing, RARE, (Arlington, VA)
7) Manager, Marketing (Publications), The Endocrine Society, (Chevy Chase, MD)
8) Manager, Online Advocacy and Marketing, Forum One, (Alexandria, VA)
9) Manager, Web Content & Social Media, Freedom From Hunger, (Davis, CA)
10) Membership Assistant, Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP), (Washington, D.C.)
11) Online Production Manager, Environmental Defense Fund, (Washington, D.C.)
1) Account Manager, Association Management Center, (Glenview, IL)
2) Communications Associate, The Center for Effective Philanthropy, (Cambridge, MA)
3) Communications Manager, Habitat for Humanity, (Portland, OR)
4) Director, Brand Marketing, Common Sense Media, (San Francisco, CA)
5) Information and Marketing Coordinator, Health Care For All, (Boston, MA)
6) New Media Internship, RH Reality Check, (Washington, D.C.)
7) Officer, Online Communications, United Nations Foundation, (Washington, D.C.)
8) Program Assistant – Electronic Outreach Systems, Sierra Club, (San Francisco, CA)
10) Vice President of Communications, Ms. Foundation for Women, (Brooklyn, NY)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.