Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Communications Associate, Jewish Outreach Institute, (New York, NY)
2) Communications Director, Brave New Foundation, (Culver City, CA)
3) Director, Cause Marketing, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, (Atlanta, GA)
4) Director of Communications and Marketing, Children’s Rights, (New York, NY)
5) Manager/Senior Manager for U.S. Outreach, Women Thrive Worldwide, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing and Communications Manager, Audubon California, (Emeryville, CA)
7) Online Communications Associate, Management Sciences for Health, (Cambridge, MA)
8) Vice President of Communications, Arcus Foundation, (New York, NY)
9) Web Designer/Director, RedEngine Digital, (McLean, VA)
10) Writers and Editors, Obama for America, (Chicago, IL)
1) Assistant Director of Communications for Media Strategy and Outreach, NARAL Pro-Choice America, (Washington, D.C.)
2) Communications Director (4 month contract position), ARANA, (Arlington, VA)
3) Director of Communications, Grantmakers for Education, (Portland, OR)
5) Marketing Public Relations Intern, Baldwin School, (Bryn Mawr, PA)
6) Online Content and Marketing Manager, Human Rights Campaign, (Washington, D.C.)
7) Senior Campaign Manager, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, (Hampton Roads, VA)
8) Senior Manager – Online Marketing, ASPCA, (New York, NY)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.