Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Assistant Director of Communications, National Brain Tumor Society, (Boston, MA)
2) Assistant Executive Director of Marketing and Strategic Communications, American Jewish Committee, (New York, NY)
4) Communications Director, Progress Michigan, (Lansing, MI)
5) Direct Marketing Coordinator, American Civil Liberties Union Foundation, (New York, NY)
6) Director, Communications, Teach for America, (Location is Flexible)
7) Marketing & Development Coordinator, National Center for Healthy Housing, (Columbia, MD)
9) Marketing-Project Coordinator, Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta, (Atlanta, GA)
1) Communications Associate, Jewish Outreach Institute, (New York, NY)
2) Communications Director, Brave New Foundation, (Culver City, CA)
3) Director, Cause Marketing, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, (Atlanta, GA)
4) Director of Communications and Marketing, Children’s Rights, (New York, NY)
5) Manager/Senior Manager for U.S. Outreach, Women Thrive Worldwide, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing and Communications Manager, Audubon California, (Emeryville, CA)
7) Online Communications Associate, Management Sciences for Health, (Cambridge, MA)
8) Vice President of Communications, Arcus Foundation, (New York, NY)
9) Web Designer/Director, RedEngine Digital, (McLean, VA)
10) Writers and Editors, Obama for America, (Chicago, IL)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.