Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Communications Associate, The Anne E. Casey Foundation, (Baltimore, MD)
2) Communications Director, ACLU of North Carolina, (Raleigh, NC)
3) Communications Director (interim), CARANA, (Arlington, VA)
4) Communications/Media Intern, Truman National Security Project, (Washington, D.C.)
5) Director, Marketing and Communications, Heart Rhythm Society, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing and Communications Manager, Agros International, (Seattle WA)
7) Online Editor, Free Tibet, (London, England)
8) Publications and Social Media Outreach Associate, Alliance to Save Energy, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Senior Account Executive of Marketing Partnerships, The Nature Conservatory, (San Francisco, CA)
1) Assistant Director of Communications, National Brain Tumor Society, (Boston, MA)
2) Assistant Executive Director of Marketing and Strategic Communications, American Jewish Committee, (New York, NY)
4) Communications Director, Progress Michigan, (Lansing, MI)
5) Direct Marketing Coordinator, American Civil Liberties Union Foundation, (New York, NY)
6) Director, Communications, Teach for America, (Location is Flexible)
7) Marketing & Development Coordinator, National Center for Healthy Housing, (Columbia, MD)
9) Marketing-Project Coordinator, Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta, (Atlanta, GA)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.