Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
Assistant Director of Communications for Media Strategy and Outreach, NARAL Pro-Choice America, (Washington, D.C.)
Communications Director (4 month contract position), ARANA, (Arlington, VA)
Director of Communications, Grantmakers for Education, (Portland, OR)
Marketing Public Relations Intern, Baldwin School, (Bryn Mawr, PA)
Online Content and Marketing Manager, Human Rights Campaign, (Washington, D.C.)
Senior Campaign Manager, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, (Hampton Roads, VA)
Senior Manager – Online Marketing, ASPCA, (New York, NY)
2) Communications Manager, Community Health Network, (New York, NY)
3) Communications Manager, Planned Parenthood of South Florida and the Treasure Coast, (West Palm Beach, FL)
4) Communications Manager, Women’s Community Clinic, (San Francisco, CA)
5) Director of Marketing & Communications, Jewish Federation of Cleveland, (Cleveland, OH)
6) Director, Social Marketing, RARE, (Arlington, VA)
7) Manager, Marketing (Publications), The Endocrine Society, (Chevy Chase, MD)
8) Manager, Online Advocacy and Marketing, Forum One, (Alexandria, VA)
9) Manager, Web Content & Social Media, Freedom From Hunger, (Davis, CA)
10) Membership Assistant, Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP), (Washington, D.C.)
11) Online Production Manager, Environmental Defense Fund, (Washington, D.C.)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.