Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Communications Specialist, Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston, (Boston, MA)
2) Communications Specialist, New Media, The New Teacher Project, (Brooklyn, NY or telecommute)
3) Director of External Relations, Handicap International, (Takoma Park, MD)
4) Director of Marketing, Salvation Army, (New York, NY)
5) Manager, Marketing and Media Relations, Junior Achievement, (Colorado Springs, CO)
6) Manager, Strategic Alliance Development, Donors Forum, (Chicago, IL)
7) Membership Marketing Director, YMCA, (Minneapolis, MN)
8) Online Community Specialist, Opportunity International, (Oak Brook, IL)
9) PR and Marketing Director, Wildlife Alliance, (Washington, D.C.)
10) Web Designer, Youth Service Alliance, (Washington, D.C.)
1) Communications Associate, The Anne E. Casey Foundation, (Baltimore, MD)
2) Communications Director, ACLU of North Carolina, (Raleigh, NC)
3) Communications Director (interim), CARANA, (Arlington, VA)
4) Communications/Media Intern, Truman National Security Project, (Washington, D.C.)
5) Director, Marketing and Communications, Heart Rhythm Society, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing and Communications Manager, Agros International, (Seattle WA)
7) Online Editor, Free Tibet, (London, England)
8) Publications and Social Media Outreach Associate, Alliance to Save Energy, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Senior Account Executive of Marketing Partnerships, The Nature Conservatory, (San Francisco, CA)
P.S. Post your open positions - Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.