Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Account Director, Digital, Fenton, (New York, NY)
2) Communications Associate, Freedom to Marry, (New York, NY)
3) Communications Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, (Princeton, NJ)
4) Director of Communications, Philadelphia Education Fund, (Philadelphia, PA)
5) Marketing Coordinator, A Wider Circle, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing Specialist and Copywriter, Jewish Family Service of San Diego, (San Diego, CA)
7) Online Communications Specialist, The German Marshall Fund of the United States, (Washington, D.C.)
8) Program Communications Specialist, Learning and Innovation, Alliance of Community Health Plans, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Web and Social Media Editor (part-time), Canadian Journalists for Free Expression, (Toronto, Canada)
1) Communications Specialist, Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston, (Boston, MA)
2) Communications Specialist, New Media, The New Teacher Project, (Brooklyn, NY or telecommute)
3) Director of External Relations, Handicap International, (Takoma Park, MD)
4) Director of Marketing, Salvation Army, (New York, NY)
5) Manager, Marketing and Media Relations, Junior Achievement, (Colorado Springs, CO)
6) Manager, Strategic Alliance Development, Donors Forum, (Chicago, IL)
7) Membership Marketing Director, YMCA, (Minneapolis, MN)
8) Online Community Specialist, Opportunity International, (Oak Brook, IL)
9) PR and Marketing Director, Wildlife Alliance, (Washington, D.C.)
10) Web Designer, Youth Service Alliance, (Washington, D.C.)
P.S. Post your open positions - Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.