Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Brand Manager, Greater Chicago Food Depository, (Chicago, IL)
2) Communication and Web Content Manager, Common Ground Community, (New York, NY)
4) Director, Marketing and Communications, The Jewish Federations of North America, (Multiple locations – FL, OH and VA)
5) Director of Marketing and Member Services, Association of Public Television Stations, (Arlington, VA)
8) Online Director, Earthjustice, (Oakland, CA)
9) Public Relations Intern, Small Change Fund, (Toronto, ON)
10) Vice President, Communication, Feeding America, (Chicago, IL)
1) Account Director, Digital, Fenton, (New York, NY)
2) Communications Associate, Freedom to Marry, (New York, NY)
3) Communications Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, (Princeton, NJ)
4) Director of Communications, Philadelphia Education Fund, (Philadelphia, PA)
5) Marketing Coordinator, A Wider Circle, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing Specialist and Copywriter, Jewish Family Service of San Diego, (San Diego, CA)
7) Online Communications Specialist, The German Marshall Fund of the United States, (Washington, D.C.)
8) Program Communications Specialist, Learning and Innovation, Alliance of Community Health Plans, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Web and Social Media Editor (part-time), Canadian Journalists for Free Expression, (Toronto, Canada)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.