Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Assistant Director of Marketing Awesomeness, Youth Education in the Arts, (Allentown, PA)
2) Communications Director, Stand for Children, (Phoenix, AZ)
3) Communications Director, The Partnership for Working Families, (Washington, D.C.)
4) Communications Manager, D.C. Central Kitchen, (Washington, D.C.)
5) Digital Engagement Coordinator, San Francisco Ballet, (San Francisco, CA)
8) Online Media & Advocacy Campaign Manager, Future Without Violence, (San Francisco, CA)
9) Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Network for Good, (Bethesda, MD)
1) Brand Manager, Greater Chicago Food Depository, (Chicago, IL)
2) Communication and Web Content Manager, Common Ground Community, (New York, NY)
4) Director, Marketing and Communications, The Jewish Federations of North America, (Multiple locations – FL, OH and VA)
5) Director of Marketing and Member Services, Association of Public Television Stations, (Arlington, VA)
6) Interactive Development Manager, Capital Area Food Bank of Texas, (Austin, TX)
7) New Media Specialist, International Center for Research on Women, (Washington, D.C.)
8) Online Director, Earthjustice, (Oakland, CA)
9) Public Relations Intern, Small Change Fund, (Toronto, ON)
10) Vice President, Communication, Feeding America, (Chicago, IL)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.