Please post your nonprofit marketing position here for FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Communications and Marketing Director, Point Foundation, (Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY)
2) Communications Associate, National Council of Nonprofits, (Washington, D.C.)
3) Communications Internship, Friends of the Earth, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Director of Marketing, GreatNonprofits, (Menlo Park, CA)
7) E-communications/Multimedia Specialist, University of Hawaii Foundation, (Honolulu, HI)
8) Marketing and Membership Associate, Atlantic Theater Company, (New York, NY)
9) Marketing Specialist, Girl Scouts of Western Washington, (Seattle, WA)
10) Online Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator, David Suzuki Foundation, (Vancouver, BC)
1) Assistant Director of Marketing Awesomeness, Youth Education in the Arts, (Allentown, PA)
2) Communications Director, Stand for Children, (Phoenix, AZ)
3) Communications Director, The Partnership for Working Families, (Washington, D.C.)
4) Communications Manager, D.C. Central Kitchen, (Washington, D.C.)
5) Digital Engagement Coordinator, San Francisco Ballet, (San Francisco, CA)
6) Director of Marketing and Communications, Cross-Cultural Solutions, (New York, NY)
7) eCommunications Coordinator, Big Brothers Big Sisters America, (Philadelphia, PA)
8) Online Media & Advocacy Campaign Manager, Future Without Violence, (San Francisco, CA)
9) Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Network for Good, (Bethesda, MD)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.