Please post your nonprofit marketing position here — FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Associate Communications Officer, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, (Los Altos, CA)
3) Corporate Marketing Officer, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, (Washington, D.C.)
4) Digital Marketing Specialist, The Nature Conservatory, (Location is flexible)
5) Email/Online Database Manager, International Rescue Committee, (New York, NY)
6) Manager of Communications, Women’s Funding Network, (San Francisco, CA)
7) Marketing and Communications Manager, Audubon, (Emeryville, CA)
8) Marketing and Outreach Coordinator, Mariposa Food Co-op, (Philadelphia, PA)
9) Marketing Associate, The Foundation Center, (New York, NY)
10) Multimedia Specialist, LAANE, (Los Angeles, CA)
11) Public Relations and Marketing Intern, Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago, (Chicago, IL)
1) Communications and Marketing Director, Point Foundation, (Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY)
2) Communications Associate, National Council of Nonprofits, (Washington, D.C.)
3) Communications Internship, Friends of the Earth, (Washington, D.C.)
4) Communications Writing Coordinator, Service Employees International Union, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Director of Marketing, GreatNonprofits, (Menlo Park, CA)
7) E-communications/Multimedia Specialist, University of Hawaii Foundation, (Honolulu, HI)
8) Marketing and Membership Associate, Atlantic Theater Company, (New York, NY)
9) Marketing Specialist, Girl Scouts of Western Washington, (Seattle, WA)
10) Online Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator, David Suzuki Foundation, (Vancouver, BC)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.