Please post your nonprofit marketing position here — FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Assistant Director of Communications, Atlantic Council, (Washington, D.C.)
2) Communications Intern, The Case Foundation, (Washington, D.C.)
3) Communications Internships, The Judge David L. Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law, (Washington, D.C.)
4) Intranet Communications Manager, ACLU, (New York, NY)
5) Marketing Manager, Oberlin Dance Collective, (San Francisco, CA)
6) Marketing Specialist (part-time), Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania, (Philadelphia, PA)
7) Media Intern, Peace X Peace, (Washington, D.C.)
8) On-line Marketing Internship, The Smithsonian Associates, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Online Editor, Bay Nature Institute, (Berkeley, CA)
11) Web/UX Designer, The Michael J. Fox Foundation, (New York, NY)
1) Associate Communications Officer, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, (Los Altos, CA)
3) Corporate Marketing Officer, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, (Washington, D.C.)
4) Digital Marketing Specialist, The Nature Conservatory, (Location is flexible)
5) Email/Online Database Manager, International Rescue Committee, (New York, NY)
6) Manager of Communications, Women’s Funding Network, (San Francisco, CA)
7) Marketing and Communications Manager, Audubon, (Emeryville, CA)
8) Marketing and Outreach Coordinator, Mariposa Food Co-op, (Philadelphia, PA)
9) Marketing Associate, The Foundation Center, (New York, NY)
10) Multimedia Specialist, LAANE, (Los Angeles, CA)
11) Public Relations and Marketing Intern, Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago, (Chicago, IL)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.