Please post your nonprofit marketing position here — FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Advocacy Writer, Corporate Accountability International, (Boston, MA)
2) Associate, International Communications, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, (Washington, D.C.)
8) Senior Manager Communications, PSI, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Social Media Coordinator, Clinton Foundation, (New York, NY)
10) Web and Social Media Manager, Peninsula Open Space Trust, (Palo Alto, CA)
1) Assistant Director of Communications, Atlantic Council, (Washington, D.C.)
2) Communications Intern, The Case Foundation, (Washington, D.C.)
3) Communications Internships, The Judge David L. Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law, (Washington, D.C.)
4) Intranet Communications Manager, ACLU, (New York, NY)
5) Marketing Manager, Oberlin Dance Collective, (San Francisco, CA)
6) Marketing Specialist (part-time), Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania, (Philadelphia, PA)
7) Media Intern, Peace X Peace, (Washington, D.C.)
8) On-line Marketing Internship, The Smithsonian Associates, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Online Editor, Bay Nature Institute, (Berkeley, CA)
11) Web/UX Designer, The Michael J. Fox Foundation, (New York, NY)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.