Please post your nonprofit marketing position here — FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Communications Specialist, Democracy North Carolina, (Durham, NC)
5) Manager, Online Communications and ePhilanthropy, American Humane Association, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing and Communication Coordinator – Open Circle, Wellesley Centers for Women, (Wellesley, MA)
7) Marketing Communications Manager, The Center for Health Design, (Concord, CA)
9) Senior Communications Manager, Public Relations, Ms. Foundation for Women, (Brooklyn, NY)
10) Vice President for Marketing and Communications, Prospect Park Alliance, (Brooklyn, NY)
1) Advocacy Writer, Corporate Accountability International, (Boston, MA)
2) Associate, International Communications, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, (Washington, D.C.)
3) Communications and Digital Media Manager, Public Art Fund, (New York, NY)
4) Communications Director, The Institute for College Access and Success, (Oakland, CA)
8) Senior Manager Communications, PSI, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Social Media Coordinator, Clinton Foundation, (New York, NY)
10) Web and Social Media Manager, Peninsula Open Space Trust, (Palo Alto, CA)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.