Join Kivi Leroux Miller (NonprofitMarketingGuide.com) and me for this rapid fire learning experience – get your answers here.
Kivi and I recorded this half-hour webinar on July 21, 2011 to answer the questions you submitted via email, Facebook and Twitter. When you listen in here, you’ll get answers to a broad range of questions, including:
- What are some of the must-do marketing tasks that are universal for all nonprofits?
- How can we define marketing goals when the board just wants to “get our name out there?”
- We need some help with creating an effective message. How do we get started?
- If I have an hour a week to devote to marketing, how is that hour best used?
- Is there a standard marketing budget or some way to gauge if our budget is on target?
. . . and 25 other questions you want answered!