Please post your nonprofit marketing position here — FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
1) Associate Director, Online Strategy and Engagement, National Center for Learning Disabilities, (New
2) Communications & Marketing Manager, The Saban Free Clinic, (Los Angeles, CA)
3) Communications and Membership Manager, Washington Nonprofits, (Tacoma, WA)
4) Communications Director, Women and Population and Communications Officer, Girl Up, United Nations Foundation, (Washington, D.C.)
5) Coordinator, Online Development, USO, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Online Communications Specialist (part-time), Lillian’s List, (Raleigh, NC)
7) Production Manager for Online Fundraising and Activism, Natural Resources Defense Council, (New York, NY)
8) Social Media Campaigner, Rad Campaign, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Web Coordinator, The Pew Research Center, (Washington, D.C.)
10) Web Developer, American Academy of Pediatrics, (Elk Grove, IL)
1) Communications Specialist, Democracy North Carolina, (Durham, NC)
3) Digital Innovation Director, Starlight Children’s Foundation, (Los Angeles, CA)
4) Field Marketing Associate, Jewish National Fund, (Boca Raton, FL)
5) Manager, Online Communications and ePhilanthropy, American Humane Association, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing and Communication Coordinator – Open Circle, Wellesley Centers for Women, (Wellesley, MA)
7) Marketing Communications Manager, The Center for Health Design, (Concord, CA)
9) Senior Communications Manager, Public Relations, Ms. Foundation for Women, (Brooklyn, NY)
10) Vice President for Marketing and Communications, Prospect Park Alliance, (Brooklyn, NY)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.