Please post your nonprofit marketing position here — FT or PT staff, consulting or internship opportunities.
2) Associate Director, Integrated Marketing, American Diabetes Association, (Alexandria, VA)
3) Communications Coordinator, National Community Reinvestment Coalition, (Washington D.C.)
4) Communications Coordinator – Mississippi River Delta Restoration Campaign, Audubon, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Marketing Coordinator, U.S. Fund for UNICEF, (New York, NY)
7) Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Jumpstart, (Boston, MA)
8) Online Marketing Production Coordinator, ACLU, (New York, NY)
1) Associate Director, Online Strategy and Engagement, National Center for Learning Disabilities, (New York, NY)
2) Communications & Marketing Manager, The Saban Free Clinic, (Los Angeles, CA)
3) Communications and Membership Manager, Washington Nonprofits, (Tacoma, WA)
5) Coordinator, Online Development, USO, (Washington, D.C.)
6) Online Communications Specialist (part-time), Lillian’s List, (Raleigh, NC)
7) Production Manager for Online Fundraising and Activism, Natural Resources Defense Council, (New York, NY)
8) Social Media Campaigner, Rad Campaign, (Washington, D.C.)
9) Web Coordinator, The Pew Research Center, (Washington, D.C.)
10) Web Developer, American Academy of Pediatrics, (Elk Grove, IL)
P.S. Post your open positions – Submit your jobs here, today!
P.P.S. Learn how to write a standout job description here.