No matter what your holiday is (or isn’t), things do slow down this time of year — which is a nice change from the increasingly hectic path most people’s lives seem to be taking. One of wonderful things I find about that “white space,” is that it gives me time to vision, plan and dream. If I make sure to punctuate my year with enough of these spaces (still working on that), then I’m fueled and focused during those more hectic times.
Today I want to share with you three free Getting Attention guides published this year — on messaging that resonates, marketing wisdom from your peers and books that can lift and energize you.1) Nonprofit Tagline Database & Report – Get inspired by 4,800+ nonprofit taglines and the guide to making yours great.
• Nonprofit Tagline Report: Your guide to high-impact taglines: 10 have-tos, 6 deadly sins–what not to do, what makes a winning tagline and more.
• Nonprofit Tagline Database: Use these 4,800 taglines to scout the competition, get inspired and learn what not to do in your own messaging.
2)The Nonprofit Marketing Wisdom Guide — Use these 127 lessons learned to strengthen your org’s marketing impact!
• Keys to drafting email subject lines to motivate opens
• How to know your supporters, so you can connect more strongly with them
• Tips for building strong relationships with donors, the media and your org’s leadership
• Simple planning techniques to keep you moving towards your marketing goals
• How to incorporate the unexpected, and much more.
3) The Book that Changed My Life: 129 book recommendations from nonprofit leaders around the world
When I asked nonprofit experts in a range of fields and functions—from public health to arms control, from fundraising to advocacy—to share the one book that has most influenced their professional lives, I had no idea what they’d say. I was thrilled to hear so many passionate stories about books that have made a huge difference in their lives. One of them could change yours!