Invest three hours to learn how to use e-newsletters to grow and engage your organization’s base of donors, volunteers, program participants and more. Email remains the core communications tool, and one that’s going to be around for the long run. But you have to use it right!
Please join me for Breakthrough E-Newsletters: 5 Steps to Shaping E-Communications that Connect, Thursday, February 16, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM in New York City.
You’ll learn everything you need to get a high-impact e-newsletter going for your nonprofit or program, or to dramatically strengthen the one you already have. You’ll:
- Define realistic goals for your e-newsletter and who you have to reach to achieve them
- Shape the most relevant approach—content, style, how much interactivity with readers
- Design the elements that will increase delivery and digestion—frequency, “look and feel,” naming and subject lines
- Master the mechanics—opt-in vs. double opt-in, list management, in-house vs. outsource
- Promote your e-newsletter to generate the greatest possible engagement and action!
Best of all, you’ll walk out of the workshop with a practical, doable plan for your e-news launch or re-do, ready to be implemented!
This workshop is hosted by the Support Center for Nonprofit Management, which makes it available at a very modest price.
Register right now; seats are limited. Hope to see you there on the 16th.
P.S. Get more in-depth case studies, templates and tools, and guidance for nonprofit marketing success in my twice-monthly Getting Attention e-update. Subscribe today.