Your nonprofit’s messages are the most powerful marketing tool you have, enabling you to connect quickly and strongly with your supporters and partners.
In fact, the right messages—based on getting to know your network and what’s important to them—are a powerful motivational magnet and easy to remember and repeat. Priceless!
But most of you can do much better with your messages—Just 24% of nonprofit organizations rate their messages as effective. This practical new tool will help (available now at no charge)—Your Nonprofit Message Brainstorming Kit:
1) Expanded Nonprofit Tagline Database with organizational, program, fundraising and advocacy campaign, and special event taglines:
- Get ideas on ways to integrate a specific word or phrase into your tagline or other message.
- Be inspired and guided in shaping your organization’s messages by those of organizations like yours.
- Brainstorm on how to strengthen your program messages by reviewing program taglines of other organizations.
- Breakthrough your paralysis in naming (or re-naming) your organization by reviewing names of other organizations in your field.
2) Updated Nonprofit Tagline Report
Your guide to high-impact taglines: 10 have-tos, 6 deadly sins–what not to do, what makes a winning tagline and more.
A strong tagline is a potent tool. So don’t miss this incredible opportunity to strengthen your connection with your base. You need their help to move your mission forward. And you’ll make it easy for them to remember and repeat why their friends and family should donate, volunteer, advocate….for your organization.
Be inspired and guided by 5,900+ nonprofit taglines and the guide to making your messages great: Get your Nonprofit Message Brainstorming Kit today!
P.S. Your tagline is at the heart of your message platform, conveying the essence of the impact of your work, in eight words or less. UNCF introduced its tagline (A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste) decades ago, but it still stirs my heart and my mind!