https://gettingattention.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/getting-attention-logo.svg 0 0 Getting Attention https://gettingattention.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/getting-attention-logo.svg Getting Attention2021-08-23 16:04:462021-09-01 02:40:50Top 10 Sources: Nonprofit Communications Jobs
Looking for your next communications job? Hiring? Reassessing your own role or team configuration? Turn to these top sources for nonprofit marketing and communications job postings:
- Charity Village Jobs: The epicenter for nonprofit jobs in Canada.
- Communications Network Job Bank: Openings at foundations, corporate grantmakers, nonprofits, and consulting firms. Many jobs here aren’t listed elsewhere.
- Council on Foundations Jobs: Mostly positions at U.S. grantmakers of all types.
- Development Job Board: Jobs at global development organizations. Roles based in the U.S. or Canada, or in country.
- Idealist: This leading source of nonprofit jobs worldwide is THE place to start your search.
- NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Job Board: Not your grandfather’s tech jobs! NTEN lists online/digital communications jobs and short-term gigs.
- Work for Good: Openings at U.S. nonprofit organizations of all sizes and issue focus.
- Philanthropy News Digest Jobs: Opportunities at nonprofit organizations, foundations and other grantmakers, schools, and universities, easily searchable by job type and location.
- Progressive Exchange: Join this no-charge email list to access jobs in online marketing and fundraising for progressive causes.
- State Nonprofit Associations: Some of these associations offer 5-star listings that include jobs at small- and medium-size organizations less likely to post on the national boards. Minnesota and Colorado are robust examples. Research what your state association of nonprofits (or grantmakers, or United Way) has to offer.