Here’s your chance to strengthen your nonprofit marketing results, with tested, proven strategies shared by 219 of your peers around the world: Download your free copy of The Nonprofit Marketing Wisdom Guide 2012 right now to capitalize on their smarts, effort and experiences for your organization.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 219 succinct, engaging first-hand accounts of marketing techniques that work — from colleagues who face the same challenges you do.
- Diversity of goals, perspective and experiences.
- Easy-to-scan content, indexed by topic or tactic, with each wisdom element attributed to its contributor.
And here are examples of the wisdom you’ll gain:
- Keys to drafting email subject lines to motivate opens
- How to know your supporters, so you can connect more strongly with them
- Tips for building strong relationships with donors, the media and your org’s leadership
- Simple planning techniques to keep you moving towards your marketing goals
- How to incorporate the unexpected, and much more.
As a bonus, the wisdom you shared shapes a useful overview of nonprofit marketing trends right now. This year, I can point to “email is not dead,” “clarity on the effectiveness of social networking” and the persistent importance of planning rather than just “doing it.”
Download your free copy of The Nonprofit Marketing Wisdom Guide 2012 right now to improve your marketing results this year.